Soft, breathable and lightweight
This soft, lightweight sock is made from fine-gauge Merino wool so it’s warm without being bulky and won’t take up room in your shoes. It’s super-stretchy for a comfy fit and is naturally breathable so your feet stay fresh and dry. The Softhold® top won’t dig in so all you feel is blissful comfort, while the smooth join at the toe won’t rub or irritate sensitive feet. Thanks to its natural climate control, it’s a perfect sock for all seasons.
Why you'll love Extra Roomy Wool-rich Softhold® Seam-free Socks...
- Cool in summer but warm in winter
- Natural wool fibres allow feet to breathe
- Fine gauge, Merino wool is soft to the touch and warm without being bulky
- Softhold® top won’t dig
- Made with extra material in the foot and leg part, to provide a generous fit
- Made in Britain
What’s so special about Merino Wool?
- Merino are a breed of fine-wool sheep. Their fleece is known as the ‘Rolls Royce’ of wool by the clothing industry and is often used in high-end, p erformance athletic wear.
- Merino wool is very comfy to wear as it’s lightweight and soft.
- It’s breathable and has in-built climate control, keeping you warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s hot.
- It wicks moisture away from your feet, so they stay fresh and dry. It’s also naturally antimicrobial, deterring bacteria and odour so no more smelly feet!
- And as it’s a natural fibre, it’s great for people with sensitive skin as it won’t irritate.
- Wash on a 40°c wool wash
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
Other Useful Information
- Do not iron
- 72% Merino Wool, 23% Nylon, 5% LYCRA®
Suitable for - Diabetes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
GET IN TOUCH
We would love to hear from you if you have any questions on any product on the store, or indeed if you don't see what you are looking for. You can contact us via the Genie chat button below or else via our contact us page here.
GOT A QUESTION?
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions (and answers!) here. If we don't have your questions listed please get in touch with us here.
If you would like to claim your tax back on your purchase you will find the necessary forms below for the Revenue Commissioners:
How can I contact you?
To contact us please click this link and that will give you all our contact details
What are your opening hours?
We can be contacted directly Monday to Saturday between 9:00am to 7:00pm
Are you open during lunch hour?
Yes, we can be contacted anytime during office hours 9:00am to 7:00pm
Do you have a retail store that I can visit?
Yes, we would love to have you visit our large Retail Showroom called Medical Mobility which is located in Farranfore, Co. Kerry. For Directions just click the tab that is shown on the map at the bottom of our homepage.
Do you supply to members of the public?
For nearly 30 years it has always been our priority to deal directly with the public and be Customer led in the Products that we supply. We are recognised for the level of service we provide for all our Customers
What is the cost of shipping?
A charge of €5.50 applies on all products to anywhere in Ireland.
Next-Day delivery on most items ordered before 12 noon Irish time.
For any Shipping outside of Ireland please contact us for our competitive rates.
How long will I have to wait to receive my order?
If it is a stock item, once we receive the order before 12pm you will receive next day delivery in most cases. An Post advise us delivery is between 1-3 days but they have provided a fantastic next day service to date. UK orders may take between 3-5 days. If it is a non-stock item it will take longer but we will communicate with you to give an accurate delivery date. Generally it will be within a week from time of ordering. We understand the need to receive our products as soon as possible so we make every effort to deliver without delay.
If my question is not answered who can I contact?
If you have any further questions which are not answered in the above please feel free to email us at email@example.com and we will answer you directly and add it to our FAQ page.