- Our smallest, lightest and shortest transfer board for use in confined spaces.
- Versatile, cost effective item which can help to improve self-esteem in dependent patients by making it easier for them to move themselves without the aid of a carer.
- The transfer board promotes patient independence and reduces the carer’s workload by enabling a patient to transfer or slide themself from one level surface to another e.g. from bed to commode, wheelchair to bed or wheelchair to car seat.
- Unlike plastic or resin moulded transfer boards we are proud that MEDesign’s transfer boards are made here in the UK from an environmentally friendly, sustainable and most importantly renewable resource.
- Manufactured from the highest quality, lacquered, 15mm Birch plywood.
- All edges are smooth and the tapered ends allow the boards to be easily placed underneath the patient.
- When a carer’s assistance is required, using a transfer board can help to reduce the risk to their back.
|Length: 61cm (24”)
Width: 21cm (8¼”)
Weight: 1.2kg (2½lb)
Maximum User Weight: 190kg (30st)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
GET IN TOUCH
We would love to hear from you if you have any questions on any product on the store, or indeed if you don't see what you are looking for. You can contact us via the Genie chat button below or else via our contact us page here.
GOT A QUESTION?
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions (and answers!) here. If we don't have your questions listed please get in touch with us here.
If you would like to claim your tax back on your purchase you will find the necessary forms below for the Revenue Commissioners:
How can I contact you?
To contact us please click this link and that will give you all our contact details
What are your opening hours?
We can be contacted directly Monday to Saturday between 9:00am to 7:00pm
Are you open during lunch hour?
Yes, we can be contacted anytime during office hours 9:00am to 7:00pm
Do you have a retail store that I can visit?
Yes, we would love to have you visit our large Retail Showroom called Medical Mobility which is located in Farranfore, Co. Kerry. For Directions just click the tab that is shown on the map at the bottom of our homepage.
Do you supply to members of the public?
For nearly 30 years it has always been our priority to deal directly with the public and be Customer led in the Products that we supply. We are recognised for the level of service we provide for all our Customers
What is the cost of shipping?
A charge of €5.50 applies on all products to anywhere in Ireland.
Next-Day delivery on most items ordered before 12 noon Irish time.
For any Shipping outside of Ireland please contact us for our competitive rates.
How long will I have to wait to receive my order?
If it is a stock item, once we receive the order before 12pm you will receive next day delivery in most cases. An Post advise us delivery is between 1-3 days but they have provided a fantastic next day service to date. UK orders may take between 3-5 days. If it is a non-stock item it will take longer but we will communicate with you to give an accurate delivery date. Generally it will be within a week from time of ordering. We understand the need to receive our products as soon as possible so we make every effort to deliver without delay.
If my question is not answered who can I contact?
If you have any further questions which are not answered in the above please feel free to email us at email@example.com and we will answer you directly and add it to our FAQ page.