These slipper-soft shoes won’t put pressure on your feet and are ideal if they’re very sore or sensitive. The stretchy front fits bunions, hammer toes, bandaging and swelling with ease while the heel is very supportive. Lightweight and ultra-comfy underfoot, the character fabrics give them an ‘on-trend’ look and feel.
Why you’ll love James...
- Fabric lined for slipper-soft comfort
- Stretchy Elastane is coated with Teflon® fabric protector so stain and water resistant
- Cushioned 'airflow' footbed can be removed to fit an orthotic
- Soft, lightweight, rubber sole for even greater comfort
- Deeper and roomier than it looks due to 'hidden depth' design
- Touch-fastening strap adjusts for a flexible fit
- Allow any mud or stains to dry before attempting to clean them. Once dry, remove any dirt with a soft brush and then wipe with a damp cloth.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
- This footwear should not be hand or machine washed.
Suitable for - Bunions Diabetes Hammer Toes Swollen Feet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
GET IN TOUCH
We would love to hear from you if you have any questions on any product on the store, or indeed if you don't see what you are looking for. You can contact us via the Genie chat button below or else via our contact us page here.
GOT A QUESTION?
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions (and answers!) here. If we don't have your questions listed please get in touch with us here.
If you would like to claim your tax back on your purchase you will find the necessary forms below for the Revenue Commissioners:
How can I contact you?
To contact us please click this link and that will give you all our contact details
What are your opening hours?
We can be contacted directly Monday to Saturday between 9:00am to 7:00pm
Are you open during lunch hour?
Yes, we can be contacted anytime during office hours 9:00am to 7:00pm
Do you have a retail store that I can visit?
Yes, we would love to have you visit our large Retail Showroom called Medical Mobility which is located in Farranfore, Co. Kerry. For Directions just click the tab that is shown on the map at the bottom of our homepage.
Do you supply to members of the public?
For nearly 30 years it has always been our priority to deal directly with the public and be Customer led in the Products that we supply. We are recognised for the level of service we provide for all our Customers
What is the cost of shipping?
A charge of €5.50 applies on all products to anywhere in Ireland.
Next-Day delivery on most items ordered before 12 noon Irish time.
For any Shipping outside of Ireland please contact us for our competitive rates.
How long will I have to wait to receive my order?
If it is a stock item, once we receive the order before 12pm you will receive next day delivery in most cases. An Post advise us delivery is between 1-3 days but they have provided a fantastic next day service to date. UK orders may take between 3-5 days. If it is a non-stock item it will take longer but we will communicate with you to give an accurate delivery date. Generally it will be within a week from time of ordering. We understand the need to receive our products as soon as possible so we make every effort to deliver without delay.
If my question is not answered who can I contact?
If you have any further questions which are not answered in the above please feel free to email us at email@example.com and we will answer you directly and add it to our FAQ page.